Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Well,it's one for the money,two for the show
· We lives around rhythms and tides
· Where the wild roses grows
· so sweet,i can hardly speak
· Thin September air,thick October blues
· Sick of finding a way inside.
· Out the boy boy,hello new divine! :D
· Finally found the exit.
· black cobwebs tangled his heart
· Cause it feels like stealing hearts


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Flying High Like No One Cares
Wednesday, October 7, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sometimes I wished I can change the past :D


Wah! SPM getting nearer.and I'm quite ready now.yeah,you heard me *hypervelentilate* Ngeeh D: Totally screwed up my PRA SPM 1.Heee :D At this point,I dont even bother about it.I mean,duh,my school are wasting trees.like seriously.blehhh :/ I slept for almost all the papers.It's pointless.We already got the answer * roll eyes* what's the point of doing it when you studied really hard and those who cheated got higher marks than you?? Pfft.I got my magazine second drat today.Overall,it was okay.although there are still some adjustment to make in it.Kinda proud of myself and the EB for making this year magazine sort of the *clear throat* the best edition ever? *syok sendiri* rofl ;)

Tuition was normal i guess.Had Physics today.Mr Yeoh was being funny :3 and Emiliya cant stop saying that he is my boyf.As if I have a HUGE crush on him.right. -______________________ - Sat next to Tirzah.Surprisingly,she came late today.and was completely exhausted when she reached the class.Haha! pity you sayang :D Thinking of ditching my phone soon.Credits running out as I wrote this.lol.ans everyone seems too busy to reply my msg.I myself are trying to get nerding mode on properly.I want to score for my SPM.I mean,who doesnt? :D Ryan finally updated his blog after a million years waiting.lmao *exxageration* :P Referred me as
"someone" that will grahhh everywhere.=.=;; still sarcastic as always.

My Myspace account got deleted.for real.LOL.Serve me right for not checking it up often.HAHA! I'll do a new one I guess.after SPM :) Not so much of twittering also.and I wonder why random ppl following me on Twitter when I dont even update? *scratch head* .and my Friendster is dead too.Ngeeh :D I love FB now.Weeh! :) Can keep in touch better with my friends there :D


Oh ya.
Meet the TTH twin :D
Alex Ng Sze Wei
!


the one who blushed everytime I hugged him rofl :P



Answering the so called exam papers everyday makes me yearn to go out for one last time.I'm seriously sick of it.and I think my head gonna go *explosion sound effect* one day.Heeeee :P I want to watch movies! or go loitering around the shopping mall,taking pictures by making sutpid and random faces xD Guess that wont be happening at this time.SIGH.Kent do promised me to buy me Big Apple Donuts.YAY! *grins* I really miss the time when my friends and I go random going out.lol.I miss Dutchboy :'( and all my darlings.tsk tsk D: TCH? he's okay i supposed :) Am really proud of my friends who scored their trials especially Cherrie,Jo Yee and Daniel :) Need updates from all the friends soon! :DDD


and
TO ALL OF YOU WHO IS READING,
CAN YOU PLEASE CLICK AT THE NUFFNANG ADS UNDER MY FACEBOOK BADGE?
JUST CLICK IT :)



you already made my day :D





The thing that I miss the most now.
Prefect life :'(





Ashbir told me today that SPM is just 43 days away.
*gasp*
GOOD LUCK SPM-ers!





Not putting high hopes this time ;)
I'll go with the flow.







I wanna, I wanna, I wanna touch you
You wanna touch me too
Everyday but all I have is time
Our love's the perfect crime

Labels: , ,