Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· We love you and you know you loves us too :D
· Gorgeous,isn't she? :)
· When life gets tougher.
· the hardest button to button
· ready for my close up
· Mr.Brightside
· sound of their breath fades with lights
· Look into my eyes,dont you trust me?
· not for the faint of heart
· Irish Blood.English Heart.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

If I were a superhero,i'd be The Flash
Saturday, October 31, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I always remembered the embarassment that I got from the Agama teacher back when I was in primary school.It was the Agama school by the way.Where the students are all well-versed with the rules bounded by our religion.Too bad,turn out to be,some ot the teachers are biased.seriously.Pfft.I was embarassed of the way they treat me.It totally changed my preception towards that school.Instead of memories,it left me scars.for life.It was not my fault that I dont know to do it.YOU were suppose to guide me!! D: and today,after years not seeing her,I bumped into her again.

Me: Assalamualaikum,ustazah.
Her: Waalaikumsalam *she gave me that weird stare*
Me: Ustazah ingat saya lagi tak? *telling her about me during the primary school time*
Her: *paused* TAK *walked off*.


Rude much.Pfft.


p/s : not condemning.only some of them pissed me off.

Labels: