Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· silver trembling hands
· finding the magic in things
· no longer available
· almost golden,still sliver
· i hold sunlight and swallow fireflies
· Flying High Like No One Cares
· Well,it's one for the money,two for the show
· We lives around rhythms and tides
· Where the wild roses grows
· so sweet,i can hardly speak


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Irish Blood.English Heart.
Wednesday, October 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Hello everyone!
the blogger is back!
:D

Let's pray hard the I will finally come to my sense and not to blog so much.haih.35 more days.imagine that D: anyhoo,my life are pretty smooth lately :) I'm kinda enjoying the enviroment around me.Heh.My prefects' farewell is next week and I'm really looking forward for it :) My sis has been hiding all the so-called confidential stuffs for the farewell everytime im around.rofl :P Graduation will fall on the last day of the month.Cant believe that I'm already graduating.Feels like I only enter Standard One yesterday *wipes tears* :' ) Tuition ending soon,sad.I'm going to miss my time stalking my Chemistry teacher.lol.Mr Mani handsome :P


Studying been great.Biology turn out to be fun :D Nerding Chemistry and Physics now.Hah! A lot of people actually have a crush on the Physics teacher *giggles* SHE'S HOT! :D My Physics teacher memang hot,so jangan jealous :P she very bubbly also.lmao why am i talking bout her now? -__- I miss my Danny darling D: Didnt text him for so long edi.Bleeeeh :/ got to chat with TCH the other day *grins* :DDDD Met Amanda today at school.the sexy babe of mine.Imissyouwoman! :D Tirzah and yours truly gonna be rich soon! Ask us why! xD and I'm just glad that I can help my friends to go thru the days before the doomsday (SPM larh) got the spot topic for BM paper.you want? Let me know ay? :D


YEN YEN!
I MISS YOU!
D:




Okay lah.
Pictures during the camwhore session.
Nothing else to do kan?
lol :P




THANK YOU,YANA :D

iheartsyoutobits x)





Amy and I.
I love this picture so much! :D





Liyana Farhanah Azman Syah :)






This is me going wild and disturbing 'Amira who is trying to study Bio.
Heh :P






Atul.Dewi.Atika.
Memories :)





Amy.Atika.Tze Yuen.
tried to take trio picture,end up my face taking the whole angle.
rofl :P





idiotic face -__-






Atika.Seow Wei.
She's the prettiest girl in class.
and smart too! :D





shot #1



shot #2



shot #3

picture perfect! :D



NOW THE SPOTLIGHT.
*drumrolls*

ME!






HAHAHAHAHA :D



I'll be back soon.
Dont miss me kayyy?




ILOVEYOUALL!
*hugs*
:D






Aaron Timothy Minjoot,cheer up kayy?
you know i sayang you kan?
*hugstiffs* XD ♥ ♥





GOOD LUCK SPMers.
Are you ready? :D

Labels: , ,