Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Daydreamer believer
· If I were a superhero,i'd be The Flash
· We love you and you know you loves us too :D
· Gorgeous,isn't she? :)
· When life gets tougher.
· the hardest button to button
· ready for my close up
· Mr.Brightside
· sound of their breath fades with lights
· Look into my eyes,dont you trust me?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Live fast,die young
Sunday, November 1, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Yours truly with the sexayeh DSLR :D




Okay.I admit,I failed going on hiatus.

It has days since I last updated my blog huh? Please exclude the recent two posts.As all of you are aware,SPM are just around the corner.Like so close D: *gasp* *counts fingers* 17 more days? =.=;; yours truly has been working really hard to face this big exam.Eek.No more time to lose.Im going to score.I promise that I will :D My tuition classes just ended last week.It was kinda sad knowing that I wont be able to see my tuition friends until SPM's over.One more month to go *rolls eyes* D:

I have a lot of plannings in my head right after SPM ended.By a lot,I mean seriously a lot.Heeee xD Chatted with the unmarried husband yesterday and I fed him virtually.again.very spoiled indeed :P Key is being so diva lately.and he's trying to get in the way of my *cough* love affair with Minho.IMinho xD Tiffany,please pujuk him 8D To my friends who's celebrating their birthday soon,I'll try to do a birthday post for you kayy? :D but as for now, 13th November is a must xD you'll see :)

Will not blog so often after this.but you can always see me on MSN or Facebook.I'll be around somehow.lol.Can text me also.I am not that busy if you know me well.Heeee :D My work as the Editor In Chief has finally come to an end.The magazine has been sent to the publisher yesterday.Thank you to the EB members who had been working hard to make this magazine a success ;)

I've been thinking lately,and so,I've decided to further my studies in Mass Communication.Me taking journalism :) Most probably taking ADP :D going to Taylor or HELP College if I couldnt get into the Local U.


Things I want to do and get after SPM ;) (will be updated soon)
  • Earn a lot of money.
  • Buy a DSLR *hints on Adrian* :P
  • Get my novel published.
  • Buy new handphone.
  • Get a driving license.
  • Buy a laptop.
  • Get a job.
  • Go road trip with random peoples.
  • Go Penang with Su Ching.
  • Watch SuJu LIVE in Concert.
  • Learn how to play electris guitar.
  • Movie marathon at the cinema (sah dah gila xD )
  • Shopping.
  • A Chinese boyf *grins* 8D
  • Go outing with the JBT gang.




Lee Minho is a drug
and he's MINE!!!







I random things.
Tirzah Yeo,I you :D

Labels: ,