Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Irish Blood.English Heart.
· silver trembling hands
· finding the magic in things
· no longer available
· almost golden,still sliver
· i hold sunlight and swallow fireflies
· Flying High Like No One Cares
· Well,it's one for the money,two for the show
· We lives around rhythms and tides
· Where the wild roses grows


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

not for the faint of heart
Friday, October 16, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Okay okay.I break my promise.but I cant help it!BLOGGING IS ADDICTIVE! D: Next time,im not going to write here that ill stop blogging.idiot -__- lol.anyhoo,school's on holidays now :) so yay! for that :D I skipped school yesterday.lazy want to come.The Biology teacher as usual were on rage because of our trials marks.TEE HEE :P Shall not elaborate about that here :/ tomorrow's Deepavali and Im attending my friends' Deepavali Open House.Heh :D

Been nerding all day and become the driver to fetch my bro from school.Lucky i was in a good mood,so yeah,i fetch him :) My handphone is running out of credits,so those who text me,if i didnt reply,im sorry D: Someone's might been hurt about what I said in my blog before,im sorry too ): Was really emo yesterday's night.I dont know why.Emo feelings,please go away *shoo* :D Went to Chemistry class at Eng Ann for the last time.Meet up with Deshvin and the gang,Nalini,Shien Chen and Alex.A lot of familiar faces were there.Eg : Shasta =.=;; Had a great time making fun of Shasta.me is bad girl :P

After so long not on the track with the Dutchboy on MSN,finally i caught him on today.
*grins*




Basicly we are all sesated lah :P
The usual sesat moments.
ROFL.*cough* Handsome Society! XD



*laughlikemadcow*






The tepek victim.
Woots! :D
i KNOW Chinese okay,
which is in Lee Hsiang's term,
speaking -__-







After chatting with Ah Ning and Ryan.
they went gila more than me.
*weird stares*
LMAO XD




I am seriously dying at home.Nothing to do.Studying.Ngeh ): Made a promise to myself not to sit in front of computer but but i failed.tsk tsk *bang head on the wall* Oh well.I'll try to train myself,dont worry.Heh :D I'm very much addicted to 4-Minutes-Muzik.AWESOME!! :DDDDD Spazzing moments with Daniel too.Jom keluar jom! :D


This two fella here going to be old soon.
HAHA!
bully me lagi lah if you dare :P



The *cough* so-called Billy Jean of La Salle :P
I'm so famous because of him -_-



Minapoh my sayang :)



Wait for your birthday post lah.
It will be long,i promised.
*look at Ryan*
:D




HAPPY DEEPAVALI AND HAPPY HOLIDAY TO EVERYONE!!!!






WANNA GO AND MANDI NOW.
TEE HEE :P








This feeling is so indescribable.
I'm letting everything go.
Please forgive me.
I'm sorry
.



Labels: , ,