Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· We lives around rhythms and tides
· Where the wild roses grows
· so sweet,i can hardly speak
· Thin September air,thick October blues
· Sick of finding a way inside.
· Out the boy boy,hello new divine! :D
· Finally found the exit.
· black cobwebs tangled his heart
· Cause it feels like stealing hearts
· maybe i should invest in a bottle of tan??


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Well,it's one for the money,two for the show
Tuesday, October 6, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
For the first time in my whole freaking years studying Add Maths,
I actually did only ONE question for the entire 2 and half hours.

*bows*

Ehh.
dont blame me,okay?
Was not feeling well.
Still worn out after the open house yesterday.
Ngeee ):


and
I'm seriously sick and tired of answering papers.
My school are cutting down the trees for nothing.
*shrugs*

Blehhhhh :/

School?
Boring.

Maths 2 was okay lah.nothing much to say also.Had a weird convo with the girlfriends.Heh :P Went back home and headed to Amanda's house for a jamming session for Aaron's birthday :) It was awesome.rofl ;) Gossips are totally not forgotten lah.Girls,what to do :D The recording makes me looked like a noob.Ngeee D: Scratch that.lol.Never thought that my voice is so hoarse in the video.Sang Taylor Swift's songs (since Aaron loves TS so much) haha xD

Texted with Daniel at night :) youareafrigginawesomeguy *grins* HAHA.been a great companion for me always.Thank you :D Chatted bout lots of stuffs :) Weeh :) Didnt forget to wish my sayang and darlings who will be facing PMR on Wednesday.All the best! :D.

Alright,I'll stop here.

Will update again tomorrow.

Saty tuned! :D



Ilovethiswomansomuch ;)



*snaps!*





Stay away from him.
I mean it.

Labels: , ,