Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the hardest button to button
· ready for my close up
· Mr.Brightside
· sound of their breath fades with lights
· Look into my eyes,dont you trust me?
· not for the faint of heart
· Irish Blood.English Heart.
· silver trembling hands
· finding the magic in things
· no longer available


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

When life gets tougher.
Sunday, October 25, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


It's easier done than said.
I'll be strong,no worries.

I'll make you proud,mummy.
I will.

Thank you to those who were there whenever I need them the most.

ILOVEYOUALL





Appriciate your loved ones always.
You'll never know when they are going to leave us.


I LOVE YOU,MUMMY.


Labels: