Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Another one here.
· Not so much of holiday
· When you met your own kind,
· Oh well.
· Everything matters now.
· Mind you,im not a hypocrite
· when you think about it,
· What A Relief.
· something subjective for me.
· Before I'm gone.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Cyril's.
Tuesday, December 1, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
music notes Pictures, Images and Photos

Magic is a part of me- Cyril,Street Illimunist Supremo.



Remember Cyril : Simply Magic Competition? Yeap.I was chosen as one of the winner :) As happy I was,too bad,my mom doesnt allow me to enter it *sulks* D: So yeah,I had to turn down the offer since they had the filming during my trials (if im not mistaken) Bleeeeh. :/ sometimes,life turn its back on me.My one way trip to fame is gone *poof bye bye*

Now everytime I watched Cyril on AXN performing his magic tricks,I got simply amazed! He's awesome! :D How I wish I can meet him in person.Darn you SPM! :PPP Anyways,you can always watch him every Tuesday night at 9 pm on AXN :) Watch it! Dont miss it! :D



and YES,TIRZAH,he's mine.Heh :P




Yay! two more papers to go! :D

Labels: , ,