Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· She pours a daydream in a cup of hope
· Parody
· She removes it from the air
· Live fast,die young
· Daydreamer believer
· If I were a superhero,i'd be The Flash
· We love you and you know you loves us too :D
· Gorgeous,isn't she? :)
· When life gets tougher.
· the hardest button to button


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It's not too early right?
Sunday, November 8, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
*imitates Dobly Surround System*
Something BIG is HAPPENING this NOVEMBER.



No.
im not getting married =.=





HAPPYALMOSTSEXAYEH17THBIRTHDAY,SYAKILA!!!

Turning 17 on November 11th :)


She's the best friend you could ever had.We clicked just like that from the very first time we met 11 years ago :) How could I wished I could turn back time and cherished those memories.You've been a good friend and a good listener.Blessed that I've met you and we became friends :) You always have faith in me and I know you always will.Thank you for everything you have done to me.Appreciated it always.I'll miss the times we shared together and I am definately going to miss you a lot after high school ends.

Oh wait.
We can always go out,right?
:D

IYOU TO DEATH.




Another one here.
Heeeee :D



*points at Ryan's blazer*
TEE HEE :P
*whispers La Salle~ *


you want to know who is he?!

*do nods excitedly*


My maid?!

HAHA!
i wish :P

nah.
He's a good friend.
very good boy *coughs* :P




HAPPYALMOSTSPANKIN'HOT17TH,RYAN !!
*bigbiggrins*


Turning even more *clear throat* handsome on November 13th :)



The one who made me SO famous amongst La Sallians.Thank you very much :P Meeting you for the first time was kinda awkward for me since at that time you and your team just won as you bombarded us with your sarcasm.The chess thingy,remember?.ROFL.I do admires your leadership skills.jealous tau? x) You are awesome although you are wayyyy too sarcastic at times.But I already get used to it.No worries.Heh.The one who never failed to laugh at my lame jokes :D and told everyone I have a weird mind =.= The one who actually be there when I need someone to talk too (oi oi! me and him.good friends.stick with that!) The one who get on my nerves,sometimes *hides* :P The one who has the most adorable godbrother ever :DDDD The one who go HIGHed at times with yours truly and Menning.The one who gives me that look whenever I go random :P

But hey,
you're still awesome kayy? :D

HAVE A GREAT BIRTHDAY!


I YOU TO DEATH TOO.
:D


so yeah.
I'm the one who wished wayyy earlier for your birthday.


Ahah.
I'm so nice and all.
LMAO xD


Legal to drive already.
Give me a ride soon tau!
:D






Lots of loves,
Atika :)


Labels: , ,