Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· when you think about it,
· What A Relief.
· something subjective for me.
· Before I'm gone.
· It's not too early right?
· She pours a daydream in a cup of hope
· Parody
· She removes it from the air
· Live fast,die young
· Daydreamer believer


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Mind you,im not a hypocrite
Monday, November 23, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blehhhhh.

No longer a fangirl.Just an ordinary fan.Thank you :)



Something happened and I shall not elaborate it here.

The Kpop spirit just died.
Maybe I just dont belong with you guys huh? :3



Sadly saying,I think I'm going to flunk my Maths.Bitchy questions.IT WAS HELL FOR ME.Pfft.Never been so disappointed in my life before.I'm going to regret it for the rest of my life.Owh,I need my happy pills now.Sigh D: Tomorrow going to be Agama,Moral and Bible Knowledge.Wish me luck ay? :D Anyone's up not to come during Add Maths this Wednesday? Heeee :P




Back studying.

Toodles.

Labels: ,