Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· She removes it from the air
· Live fast,die young
· Daydreamer believer
· If I were a superhero,i'd be The Flash
· We love you and you know you loves us too :D
· Gorgeous,isn't she? :)
· When life gets tougher.
· the hardest button to button
· ready for my close up
· Mr.Brightside


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Parody
Thursday, November 5, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
SPM is in 11 days time *screamed out of horror* D: I'm scared yet terrified.I mean,duh! the blogger has been procrastinating throughout the year *bang head on the wall* D: The reason I'm blogging today is, oh wait.do we even need a reason to blog?! Eek.I even talked to myself nowdays.Damn it.High school life is definately coming to an end.I'm going to miss everything and everyone that I know in High School ): My sleeping time has gone haywire since I have to fetch my brother from his school everyday at 6.So.no more The Nanny for me. *pouts*

Been ditching my phone as well.Thanks to that someone.Missing him very much ): Shit.I shouldnt be thinking about this now *slaps myself*.On the other hand,do text me.I'll try to be in good sms mood.Heh.and the attendance Form Five students in my school is going from bad to worse :P Everyone's taking their on leave.lol.So random.



I think that's all lah.
Well :)



HAPPYBELATEDBIRTHDAY
TO
EVERYONE
WHOCELEBRATETHEIRBIRTHDAY!!!


xD

*sings Happy Birthday*






Pronouncing hiatus.

I'll be back.
Soon.
Byeeeeeeeee :D






I got loads of things to update.
Just not in the right mood now.

Labels: