Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· let me tell you.
· Well,
· #294 Post-SPM.
· Dream catcher.
· The crazy times.
· Not the normal routine.
· 9/12/2009
· #289 Take note.
· Like whatttttttttttttttttt?!
· Seize my heart.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

#297 Those Days.
Wednesday, December 16, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Time is ticking,as I'm missing the days of me being a prefect even more D:
I served the Prefectorial Board for 8 years.
5 years in Secondary school.
The 5 years had to be the best.



For some people,they thinks that prefectorial board are associated with popularity.Well,it's true.
somehow.But through being one of the popular people in school,I learned a great responsibility to hold on to.I learned leadership skills,commitment and everything that I am now.I never regretted being one,honestly.The part that I enjoy the most is getting to know prefects from other schools.We bond under one roof and learned new values together.I learned to have my own believes and to always help those who are in needs.Being a prefect did transform me into a whole different person.The prefects are always together through thick and thin,for bad or worse.


and YES,being a prefect ROCKS! :D





LSK Prefects Gathering 2009.
Eventually dance with the head prefect.
LOL.





The happy pill :)



2007.
Attended my first gathering.



Yong Yun Ming.

The most kamceng kawan during the gathering .
He's always almost at all the gatherings.






The antics.





HSK gathering 2009.
Sam.Atika.Yun Ming.




The pretty Sammy.




The peoples that I hate love A LOT.


Reminiscing.


These moments have already been cherished

Labels: ,