Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· #289 Take note.
· Like whatttttttttttttttttt?!
· Seize my heart.
· Kristal is almost here.
· Just say it.
· Who should I blame?
· Yeah,countdown.
· Cyril's.
· Another one here.
· Not so much of holiday


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

9/12/2009
Wednesday, December 9, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
*drumrolls*
:D

HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY,TOH CHUN HO!



The curi-curi photo taken from a very dear friend :P


This is the birthday boy.
Heh.



You're finally 17.HAHA! :P How glad I am since you'll be driving me around next time,right? :DD Thank you so much for the endless memories,the nicknames that we gave each other,the horrifying tale tales.LOL.The only person who can actually teach me Chemistry via sms :D All the good times we had will definately be cherished :) I'll always pray for your best in everything.May the upcoming days are shimmered with excellency :) Stay healthy and strong.Keep fit :P The one who always say nothing when I'm excited about anything.The person who gives me the look when I said that certain something.He's the most secretive yet easy to know what was the secret about person you can ever met *grins* and can blushed easily.The guy that actually FROZE when I hugged him.rofl :P you know that I'm always here if you need me,right? He's one of my happy pills now :)


HAPPY 17TH BIRTHDAY again,TOH!
you know i sayang you banyak-banyak,kan?
*open arms*
:D







© Atikarghhhh.


Labels: ,