Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Christmas Partehhh.
· Tell me what did I do wrong.
· Branded? Yeah,right.
· You think what I think?
· The job hunting.
· Who put the ice cream on fireeeeeeeeee???
· I am chicken on fire.ROFL.
· Pressurized.
· #301 Liquorish.
· Of Chocolate Waterfall and Boys Over Flowers


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Computer madness.
Sunday, December 27, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
My current computer now (as if I have another computer) is giving me a slight headache.First of all,it will take quite some times to actually turn on.Like mothereff,okay? D: I am irritated alright.This thing has been going for the past few months.I dont want to go and reformatted my computer because for the past few reformatting,my all my documents have been missing-in other word : DELETED.Sick of telling the technician to back up the whatsoever information in the computer.

The technician will ask me whether I want to do back up for my computer and I said YES.They charged me for it.Fine.Be it.when I got my computer back,half of my documents will be gone.Like WTF? It took me weeks to actually completed all the documents.Then,the computer always hang.like it has nothing else better to do than irritating us.Deleted the unnecessary stuff,but still hang.Haih *shakes head* D:

I always HAVE to download the plug-ins for like a zillion times.If not,I cant watch the media player or what so ever.Irritating!! D: D: I'm so selling all this soon.


So,now I'm thinking of buying a new computer.
Anyone can get me a cheap computer? Do let me know,okay? :D


Yes,Ming Jin.tell me what do you know about computer now.Hee.

Labels: