Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Just say it.
· Who should I blame?
· Yeah,countdown.
· Cyril's.
· Another one here.
· Not so much of holiday
· When you met your own kind,
· Oh well.
· Everything matters now.
· Mind you,im not a hypocrite


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Kristal is almost here.
Friday, December 4, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

This WAS supposed to be the cover of Bukit Kuda's 2009 Kristal.
will not elaborate on that.


After months working hard to give birth to this year school magazine,the day finally come.Yesterday,I went to stay overnight at my Editorial Board teacher advisor/ BM teacher's house to finish up everything.Yeap.We're finalizing the school magazine.As the Editor-In-Chief if this year's edition,I sacrificed my time and dedicated myself to give birth to this baby ;)



The ever awehsome teacher advisor.
Pn.Hasiah Ramli.
Known as my mother at school.
LOL.



Anyways,all I wanted to say is how grateful and happy I am to be chosen as the Editor-In-Chief.Despite the heavy responsiblities and mountains of work load,I am still happy knowing all my hardworks together with the Editorial Board members will finally paid off when the magazine is out due next year.Heh.Also,I would like to apologize in advance because I already did my best doing my job.I hope none will feel unsatisfied with the content or anything.Eek.I dont want that please ):

A LOT of pages had to be cut down.By A LOT,I mean A LOT.even the achievement pages had been reduced.As well as the creative writings.There's been misunderstanding and a lot of argumantative discussions.I'm very afraid that one will not like the outcome ):

I am extremely hoping there will be no unhealthy criticism when Kristal 2009 is out soon.AM VERY AFRAID.I'm allergic to this kind of critism.Bleh.

Last but not least,A BIG HUG AND THANK YOU TO ALL 2009 EDITORIAL BOARD members for helping me all this while.Thank you so much.I'll never forget every moments that we shared together *teary eyes* ;)


SMK (P) BK Editorial Board 2009 :D

Awesome peoples,I must say.
Heee.


I YOU ALL.





All I know now,my job is done.
*bows* :D

Labels: