Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Seize my heart.
· Kristal is almost here.
· Just say it.
· Who should I blame?
· Yeah,countdown.
· Cyril's.
· Another one here.
· Not so much of holiday
· When you met your own kind,
· Oh well.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Like whatttttttttttttttttt?!
Saturday, December 5, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 2 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

see me not.




WAS supposed to be employed today.
but I had to turn down the offer ):


WAS supposed to be rich in few months.
but im still unemployed ):


WAS supposed to get a job now.
but I have one more paper left ):


WAS supposed to study Chemistry now.
but I am very lazy.VERY i tell you.



please skipped all that.My mind are still off. x)

Today,as planned,I went to Klang Parade to so-called hunt for any vacancy.but neh,it turn out to be zero. *frowns* I landed a job which is at McD but mummy decided to call it a big NO.Was so excited and decided to call Aaron.Heh.End up talking about other things.Ngeh :P Anslem and Ashley are super noisy on the phone.The elder borther pratically had me smiling over our conversation.LOL.We are so random.TEE HEE :P

I already watched 2012 last week.Since everyone is talking about it,I decided to give it a try.overall it was OKAY.I love the effect the most.and the graphic.Watch the movie on a pirated DVD (RM7 only) super cheap! :D I dont support piracy okay? :P Rated the movie 7/10.Happy people? :D I'm still waiting to watch New Moon somehow.Not that anxious.Just feel like watching it.My sister has gone nuts over Edward =.=

Chatting with the darling Su Vien :) The very pretty friend of mine.VERY i tell you.LOL.Gosh.I gotta to stop saying 'VERY' and frowns before someone shot me in the head for good.HAHA.Ying Su Vien is gorgeous!! *screams* Wanna know who is she? wait ah. *check Su Vien's facebook* Hehe.


The owner shall not be revealed.
Go see her blog lah.


*bigbiggrins*
:D

She's pretty right?
VERY pretty hor?

I know.


Heh.
I better stop now.
My sis want to use the computer.





4 more days to go ;)



and I'm off disturbing Ah Ning.Heh :P
Goodnight.

Labels: , ,