Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· New blog skin!
· Did someone told you that some times,you worried t...
· #297 Those Days.
· let me tell you.
· Well,
· #294 Post-SPM.
· Dream catcher.
· The crazy times.
· Not the normal routine.
· 9/12/2009


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Of Chocolate Waterfall and Boys Over Flowers
Saturday, December 19, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This is my 300th post.yaay! :D

Well,as I promised,I'll blog after I'm done watching the most delicious movie ever done.Yes,Charlie and The Chocoltae Factory.LOL.I just love this movie okeh? :D Very fun and appealing to watch.Heh :D So I stay up until 1 a.m just to watch this movie.It was worth it.Since my other siblings are up too watching.and We practically drool over this movie.ROFL.



Inside of the factory.
I am in loveeeeeee with ze chocolate fountain.

:)



Other reason why I watched this movie is because of the actor.Yes,I'm talking about Johny Depp :) He is the famous Willy Wonka who is alarming sarcastic in a funny way.LOL.Adrian and I were texting each other and he also agreed that Mr.Depp is super cute! :D



My favourite line in the movie.

Willy Wonka: Do you like my meadow? Try some of my grass! Please have a blade, please do, it's so delectable and so darn good looking!
Charlie Bucket: You can eat the grass?
Willy Wonka: Of course you can! Everything in this room is edible, even *I'm* edible! But that is called "cannibalism," my dear children, and is in fact frowned upon in most societies.


ROFL now.

Well,I can say that this movie is the most ancipated movie of the week.Thank you to my sister for telling me about it :) I am sure some of you are aware of the screening of this popular Korean drama on 8tv.Boys Over Flower.I am indeed thrilled when they decided to air it on 8tv.but unfortunately,it was a complete turn off because they dubbed the actors and actresses' voice from Korean to Chinese.Like WTF? Jun Pyo's voice was so unmanly and Jan Di sounds like a dying bitch!Seriously! and they cut so many part of the movie.I am so filing a complaint about this.Shess.But at the mean time,there's no need to whine since I didnt really watch it.Better watching it from DVD okay? D: and I'll be working in 2 days time.Wohoo~ :DDD


This is Kim Beom.
One of the F4.
(cue : girls screaming)



I'll stay away the computer more frequent now :D
But that doesnt mean I'll stop blogging.I BLOGGING.


It's unacceptable when some people can easily lupa kawan D:




Happy 17 th Birthday,Ashley Wan! :D

Labels: , , ,