Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Branded? Yeah,right.
· You think what I think?
· The job hunting.
· Who put the ice cream on fireeeeeeeeee???
· I am chicken on fire.ROFL.
· Pressurized.
· #301 Liquorish.
· Of Chocolate Waterfall and Boys Over Flowers
· New blog skin!
· Did someone told you that some times,you worried t...


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Tell me what did I do wrong.
Saturday, December 26, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Dear you,

Tell me what did I do wrong,will you? Why did you stop talking to me? Everything is falling apart.you know that.I want to tell you how much I miss you.but every time I tried telling you,you turn your back on me and walk away.Is it fair? Every single second I think of you.What have we become ? From the very beginning I start to wonder,maybe it's all my fault? If I were to be guilty,then let me know.I am willing to accept every accusation if that were to bring you back to me.The only thing we have now are only pictures,texts and nothing else.Every time I looked at it,the warmth feeling is still there.but now,it's fading.I did my very best to keep it but it wont last long.Last night,all this had me thinking,probably it was because of someone else? I ponder all night.The exhaustion and aching doesn't stop me from thinking of you.I keep our picture together as I told myself that the thing we had together,the bond will last forever.People around me who realised that I've changed to be someone that I don't even know,I'm here to say I'm sorry.I tried to satisfy every needs but I guess I'm just another His humble creation that makes the same mistake like everyone does.I repent and ask for forgiveness.

Now that you're probably going to be miles away,just so know that I'm always here,waiting for you.Waiting for the old memories to bud once again.To laugh,to cry and to comfort each other like we used to.Everyone says I'm punishing myself because of this,but I don't care.I just want you back.I sounds pathetic.Let me be.In few days time,it will be a new year.Perhaps a new relationship? Oh well.

All this perhaps seems impossible.

You're leaving soon.and sadly,I am still here,waiting.

I shall cherish everything from now on.
God bless you,love (:

Labels: