Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· #294 Post-SPM.
· Dream catcher.
· The crazy times.
· Not the normal routine.
· 9/12/2009
· #289 Take note.
· Like whatttttttttttttttttt?!
· Seize my heart.
· Kristal is almost here.
· Just say it.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Well,
Monday, December 14, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Something I said just backfired.Now that I already learned my lesson,I should pratically just stop being so busybody and just mind my own business.Thanks to my big mouth,I lost the people that I love the most.I'm sorry.I really am.I'm not being mean or anything.I texted them,called them but none picked up or replied.We were supposed to stick like strong duct tape ): *sigh* D:

If you know me well,I hate making foes.I never hate anyone.I hate making instant enemies.I WILL apologize even if some times it is not even my fault (not in this case though).I felt really guilty.Yes,somehow,deep down,I felt I am the cause that this catastrophe happened.Yes,MY FAULT! I AM LOSING ALL MY FRIENDS AROUND ME D: D: D: D:

Probably she's right,I got influence by the people I hang out with.and yes,im blaming myself.The bond I had with them are very strong.Yes,we shared a lot of common things.We talks everytime.But now,everything is fading.Seems there a HUGE wall between us.I dont want that.I am trying to get everyone back like how it use to be.Even my other friend came to me,asking what have I done because apparentally,his friend (my friend as well) complained to him about my attitude.See,how rotten my attitude is? D:


I AM SUCH A BAD FRIEND.

Here's my sincerest apology to everyone that had been offended what I've ever said.
I am such a fool that I actually said what I should not said.I've learned my lesson.Please forgive me.I'm sorry.I would do anything to get you to be my friend back.I know I shouldnt said anything.It is not even my war.


Right now,I just hate myself.

Probably,it's true when they said I sucks as a friend.




Will try to mend back everything.
Xx.


Labels: