Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Yeah,countdown.
· Cyril's.
· Another one here.
· Not so much of holiday
· When you met your own kind,
· Oh well.
· Everything matters now.
· Mind you,im not a hypocrite
· when you think about it,
· What A Relief.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Who should I blame?
Wednesday, December 2, 2009 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
*phone ringing* *I pick it up*

Me : Hello?
Teacher : Atika,cikgu ni.
Me : Oh.kenapa cikgu? *recognizing her voice*
Teacher : Atika,awak punya ucapan untuk majalah sekolah kena reject.
Me : *snapped* Pfft.



Whoever that rejected my speech for the school magazine.,i hope you trip down and died instantly.After all my hard work dedicated for my magazine,you can simply reject my speech?! HOW.DARE.YOU??! I'm burning with anger right now.I feel like strangling someone to death.LIKE HELLO?!?! Dont they tell you not to simply reject someone's hardwork?? Okay,fine.maybe they did.but heck,I worked hard for that speech.It has to be the best speech I've ever written in my whole entire life (not exxagerating)

I need someone to give me a solid and strong reason why my speech got rejected.
Ugh!!
Stupeeeeeeeeeed i tell you.
stupeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeed!!!!!!!!!!


GARHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!


Bloody angry now.Ugh.


Right now,I just want my happy pills ):


Labels: ,