Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I dont need RED BULL to get HIGH.
· See the light shines through.
· no longer an SPM virgin.
· Impassable.
· 17 today ; 18 tomorrow.
· Fluke.
· Scribbled notes.
· 2010 countdown : it's gizmos time!
· Computer madness.
· Christmas Partehhh.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Downpour emotions.
Sunday, January 3, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Being a cashier is so stressful.
Some guests were unsatisfied with the bills and at the end,i found out the account is not right.

*stares* D:

That's why I HATE numbers.Haih.I'm going to be the cashier again tomorrow.Enough stress,please.Right now,im down with slight fever and burning sore throat.MY THROAT is seriously burning ): ): ): Had few glasses of water,still not working.Many suggested that I should consult a doctor,but I dont know.sigh.Any other suggestions? D:

I'm fetching my sister to school tomorrow.She's so -.-;; going early to school in the morning seems to be a big NO for her.Noob -.- Chatted with the unmarried husband earlier.Eeee.i miss him.He was sick as well.WAS,I said.but he's getting better now. *happy* :D darling Adrian finally changed his blog skin.Heee.i freaking happy with you can? LOL.sounds so wrong :P

Thank you Zaty for giving me the link to find awesome wallpapers for my desktop :) Jason is officially mad about Geum Jan Di of BOF.scary -.- the tepek victim gone HIGHed suddenly but at the same time he gave me good advices about what I'm facing now.Thank you ya? :D

Ah,it's getting late now.
I shall have some rest.

Lullaby me to sleep?
Good night :)

Labels: , ,