Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· one night stand.
· Hoi polloi.
· Searching.still.
· Instead of vanilla,I'd rather go for caramel.
· Downpour emotions.
· I dont need RED BULL to get HIGH.
· See the light shines through.
· no longer an SPM virgin.
· Impassable.
· 17 today ; 18 tomorrow.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Farewell,Shien Chen.
Thursday, January 7, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Atika.Lee Shien Chen.



Dearest Shien Chen,

Thank you for being such a sweetheart for me all the years we've been friends.Although we only meet up once a year (and that is on your CNY celebration party) but the 11 years of friendship will always be cherish forever :) Still remember the time we meet up when we were in Standard One? you were the smarty pant at that time.and you'll always be.until now :D Years after years,you changed to be even more matured from the way you dress,think and even talk.You dont really yell or scream (like I do) whenever we're around.LOL.

Polite,that's what you are.

and you so pretty! ;)

I dont know what else to write here,but I am sure going to miss you as you're leaving for UK this Friday to further your studies in A-Level.Seems too fast,dont you think? We dont even have time to meet up.Even to say goodbye ): We're not that close,but the bond is still there :) Luckily,with the modern technology,I guess we'll be able to keep in touch through Facebook and emails,right? 8D


I hope for the best in everything you do.Do well.Make everyone proud,alrighty? I'm sure you will :) Have fun.all the best.and never ever forget me or the ex-JBTs gang ;') Take care.

you'll always be in my prayers.

P/S : Make sure you throw the annual CNY partay like you do for the last 7 years.I'LL BE THERE!! x)



Love always,
Atika


Labels: ,