Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· threesome.
· I see you!! :D
· Too Close Too Comfort.
· Emerged.
· going deep under.
· USED to,as in past tense.
· somewhere over the rainbow.
· Red Alert.
· etiquette.
· Justify my thought,will you?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I put my socks in the soup (!).
Wednesday, January 27, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Some random title with no apparent reason.Just bear with me,would you? I'm going to make this post a meaningful one before I disappear for weeks.maybe.Hee.


Why I am shooooooo happy today (emphasizing the word SHOOOO ) .

At work

-I got to stalk the guy who works at B.U.M Equipment ; RAWRR!!he's so PANAS,can? ;D I'm going to find out more about him soon.Ngehehehe xD

-The B.U.M guy (i dont know his name yet) passed by Kenny Rogers THREE TIMES!! awesome,i know :D :D and.Psh.his hair so niceeeeeee!

-Act like some retarded fagg when I saw Sir Faiz.total LOA,i know -.- but hey,I'm just over excited.Heh.and he smiled back at me! *grins* :D

-Harass Chian by telling her about him all the time.She always smack me with the menu everytime I start talking about him.Hah! x) She hates me for that.sorry lah,Chian.

-I did some mime out of boredom in front of public.no,im not showing off,please.Just bored.and Chian was impressed! Heh :P

-I got to spend my quality time,eating without any distraction from anyone.like FINALLY.Was super hungry too! D:

-It rains.I like it when it rains.LOL.

-I smuggle a chocolate muffin before break.Okay I lied.Chian did that.

-I saw ang moh(s) today.A group of them.Heh.become jakun for a while.KMP -.-

-The yellow man (DiGi) coverage are absolutely a-o-kayy.no constipation,i guess.ROFL.


At home

- went to the computer shops to buy computer gadgets.Webcams and MP3!!! very cheap price summore.Weeeh! ;D

-Got to text Bell and Tirzah.peacefully.Ah,i just love them both so much.

-Getting used to go blog-hopping for no reason.Maybe I like knowing how do other people run their life everyday :D

-Zaty helped me to edit some picture.Weeh! it turn out awesome.and yay for Battle Of The Sexes! ;D

-I already sign up for IACT's AD-venture two days course in March. Awesomeness.Thanks,Soon Chia! :D

-Su Vien is applying to be a Kumon teacher too! yaaay for Kumon! ;)

-Danny is having his JPJ test next Wednesday.Good luck,Danny D! *airhugs* :)

-Went LOLing wit trickymazge.Thanks to him,i'm all fagg up. -__-



Omgee.
It's already 2 in the morning.



"what's better than being right?"

"being left?"



LOL.
a totally lame joke.





Someone is not going to be happy that I stay up late :|
Off I go now.Byeeeee ;D


Labels: , ,