Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· etiquette.
· Justify my thought,will you?
· The girl whom I heart to death.
· Tick Tock.
· Missing.
· Farewell,Shien Chen.
· one night stand.
· Hoi polloi.
· Searching.still.
· Instead of vanilla,I'd rather go for caramel.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Red Alert.
Friday, January 15, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Going out the whole day was super tiring.bleehhh D: and I had to walk to Kumon after meeting up with Hakim.to be frank,im super tired ): so yeah.the meeting up with Hakim was basically all filled with chit chatting.We talked about everything and yes,i think he is even more lively and awesome in person :D owh.he's a Math tutor at Kumon too! Awesome right? Heee ;) Jusco was filled with earthlings today.those who actually want to shop till they drop dead for good.

I came late only to know that Hakim was waiting for me at Aeon Bukit Tinggi.Eeek.at that time,I am in Aeon Bukit Raja! *gasp* D: the both of us were in total confusion at first.but then,later he told me that he's already on his way to Aeon Bukit Raja.Aw,so sweet.Haha.I waited for him at the food court and decided to have my lunch there.What a surprise that I have only one red note left in my wallet.Eeek.

I didnt starve,thank you very much.

After I bid farewell to Hakim,I proceed my way to Kumon.it was rather boring,i must say.TEEHEE :P When I reached Kumon,Cherrie was already there.and the rest of the day was a completely normal routine.Went back around 10.30 at night and headed straight to mamak.Weeh! (:

and here I am now,blogging.Hakim told me that he got a call from Nichii and hired him.Congrats you! ;D am so happy for him.LOL.Chatting with trickymazge and ZatyCoo at the moment.and it was completely hilarious! HAHA :p and i got to chat with the tepek victim.Heee ;] so happy! *square dance* xD


I know all my posts nowadays are lack of photos.Am sorry ):


P/S : I am in love with this blog skin
PP/S : Eee.I miss Hakim already D:

Goodnight.

Labels: ,