Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Missing.
· Farewell,Shien Chen.
· one night stand.
· Hoi polloi.
· Searching.still.
· Instead of vanilla,I'd rather go for caramel.
· Downpour emotions.
· I dont need RED BULL to get HIGH.
· See the light shines through.
· no longer an SPM virgin.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Tick Tock.
Monday, January 11, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Win Li texted me when I was working today.out of the blue ; asking me if I were to feel okay or not.So touching can? :D thank you,Win Li! you're a great friend*bearhugs* :) Babe Tirzah is ever supporting.Pretty boy is so understanding and so comel.TEEHEE :P Ehhh.why all my friends so comel?? *bigbiggrins* :D LOL.

Pardon me.I am so random at the moment.

Happy to say that I didnt screw up the bloody account today *cheesy smile* 8D Faez were kind enough to borrow me his DSLR for a day.Hee.thankie you! ;) Been missing Dutchboy badly for the past few weeks.Eee ): bad for health.and also my sesatness karma.ROFL.

Aaron Minjoot.Geok San.
Dutchboy.Miss Sunshine.

he is such a fine young lad,right? :D

The 182 cm (i think) tall guy is missing me too.HAHA.sorry lah.being all thick skin all of sudden :P I miss you too,Aaron! ;) Cant wait to meet up with him soon.Mehh.I am spoiling Adrian every time I chatted with him.Do take note that I know two Adrian.both also with the same surname.LMAO.so from now on,the Adrian from ACS shall be known as Adrian.L and the other one (who is at Puchong) will be called Adrian,okeh? :D Fair enough.Please dont get confused now.LOL.eh,I still sayang the both of you lah.dont worry.And there surely,wont be any doppelganger in this world.Duh -.- ROFL.


I just found out that my colleagues called me seng behind my back.Eek? what does seng supposed to mean? -.- at times,i felt like they are just a group of humbug(s). On a short note,ZatyCoo is finishing my novel.and i wondered what happened to the hard copy of Poor Rich Girl that Bell was supposed to be editing now? Mehh.effin' the post service.tsk D: Managed to chat with the evil twin after such a loooooooooooooong time.He's in college now ): in Seremban *sigh* so far wei.Christopher! you take care,alright? :D


Christopher is loveeeeeeeeee.
and yes,he's the best evil twin.EVER! x)


Ah,it's getting late now.I better get some rest.Ter and I are already crapping about our tertiary studies.At least,I am. *yawns* xD haha.sorry,Ter.Hee.he's also in dilemma right now.whether taking actuarial science or mathematic accounting(or something like that) LOL.

I miss everyone ): Ah Ning! D: D: Eeek.Arif is already busy with school.so is the others.Syaika's Korean class already commencing.*squint eyes* :D i am going soon to have a friend who is well versed in Korean! awesomeness 8D 8D

The Korean heartthrob ; Nickhun of 2PM.


Nickhunnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnn!!
*swoon*

*nosebleed*
;D



I am off lullabying Adrian to bed now.ROFL.

and get myself a new stalking subject.
the previous one dumped me for NS
.
Pfft -.-

the tepek victim is so hyped up as well *slaps* :P



Danny Lim Jih Yang! jom keluar! ;)



Labels: , , ,