Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Emerged.
· going deep under.
· USED to,as in past tense.
· somewhere over the rainbow.
· Red Alert.
· etiquette.
· Justify my thought,will you?
· The girl whom I heart to death.
· Tick Tock.
· Missing.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Too Close Too Comfort.
Saturday, January 23, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
i am very sensitive nowadays.I dont know why.

Perhaps the fact that I'm struggling in the inside and yet,I dont share them with others.

with exception of the happy pills ,of course :)

Oh well.like I said before,I am tired putting on poker face.At times,I just wish all this misery will end.No,i am not miserable at the moment.I am just...clueless? D: Things has been happening and I cant do anything about it.Sad,I must say.

Jason already left for Aussie.take care,alrighty? :]

On the contrary,my colleagues and I are building a great bond between us.Although,I tried not to get all emotionally attached to them as I dont want anything that happened in the past came back and haunt me.I am starting to get all awkward with a friend now.so yeah,I dont know what to do.

Right now,I just need a loooooooong vacation.Away from the hectic work schedule.
and everything else.

Movie marathon,anyone? :D



Cause the power you're supplyin',
it's electrifiyin' !



MCFLY

Labels: