Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· somewhere over the rainbow.
· Red Alert.
· etiquette.
· Justify my thought,will you?
· The girl whom I heart to death.
· Tick Tock.
· Missing.
· Farewell,Shien Chen.
· one night stand.
· Hoi polloi.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

USED to,as in past tense.
Tuesday, January 19, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I used to be close with so many people,Yes,USED to.Now that my old circle of friends have departed and chooses their own path,i'm starting to realise that the bond we used to have are no longer there.Fading.With my hectic schedule,I dont think I really have time for new friends.My colleagues cant really be define as friends.not now,at least.Too early to actually trust them and believing that they wont backstab me.It can happen and I am not willing to take a risk regarding this matter.Yeah,call me paranoid for all you want.I dont care.Although,not all of them are complete buggers,some are really nice and never take advantage on me.How nice :)

I am actually totally against the term friends for benefits.To me,being a friend to someone means that you're willing to be with them through Not only that,we shouldnt bail on them when they need us the most.Well,I guess that actually happen to me nowadays :/ and yes,sometimes,I worried wayyy too much.So much of being tough and all.tsk D: I wont,from now on.just watch and see.I've done my part,so now,it's up to them to decide.To those whom I've hurt throughout the years,I'm here to say I am sorry.It wasnt my intention,at all.

To those I've make friends with,thank you for letting me to know you better than before.To you who is ever busy now,just to let you know,you'll never walk alone (sounds familiar? :P ) I'm always here for you ;] Also,to those who are always here for me,no worries,there's always a place for youin my heart

The irritation and annoyance brought me back to reality.Reality check,Atika.you're no longer a little girl.you're 18 now.and 18 means you're eligible to do everything you want.well,ALMOST everything.LOLOLOL xD


Ah,I said enough.
Byeeeeeee ;D

Labels: