Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Read.
· The lady killer ain't showing any mercy.
· A night of mayhem (!)
· History makers.
· el oh el.
· Think of Elvis.
· I smell cupcakes! :)
· Doomsday.
· Heard the news?
· That.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The beauty.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Today was Convent IU Day,but I didn't go due to transportation problem.

Arif was bugging me asking why I didnt show up.LOL.

Okay,skip that.

As promised,I went to Aeon Bukit Tinggi with my sayang ; Irene after the IU Day to grab something for lunch.Went to Kumon before that.Since I just got my salary from Kumon,I decided to treat her for once.Ais Kacang only.Hee! :D So yeah.The outing was memorable enough since I didnt see her for such a long time :) We chit chatted and walked around the shopping mall with a mission ; to go and bug the tepek victim at his work place,Padini.

*cynical laughter* xD so yeah.I was wondering around to see whether he's around or not.LOL.Padini is so big -.- In fact,all the retail shop in Aeon Bukit Tinggi are HUGE *roll eyes* D: Anyhoo,I finally found him doing something with the paper.rofl.so yeah,chatted with him for quite sometimes since there's not much people in the shop.TEEHEE 8D

and WOW.One month not seeing each other and he is looking good! and better! :P

oh wait.he just changed his specs.HAHAHA x)

But seriously,he is very good looking *wink wink* :P Told him about his gay cats also -.- he gave me the there-is-no-way-my-cats-are-gay look.LOLOLOLOL xD EPIC,i tell you.

Fetched Irene back home and it started to rain.Wanted to chill at Tutti Frutti for a while but suddenly the rain stops.LOL.Irene was shivering all the way on the motorbike.AHA.Rene,I hope you loved your first experience on the motorbike ;D


So yeah.Basically that's how I spent my day today.



The beauty ; Yeo Irene



P/S : La Salle's IU Day is coming! :)
PP/S : SPM result! *gasp* D:


Byeeeeeeeeee ;D


Labels: ,