Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· the irony.
· Nothing last forever.
· zomg.FOUR in a row.
· they quoted ;
· red note i tell you.
· Rewind please.
· Life's like a photograph.
· follow the footsteps.
· ....still a little bit more than before
· A little bit of everything.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Fresh from the oven.
Saturday, February 20, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
The tittle said it all.I was chatting with Bell and Aaron at around 2 in the morning today (yesterday).The whole conversation was a complete LOL,i tell you.We went HIGHed for god knows what reason.At first,I was chatting with Aaron and all of sudden he was so eager of becoming the co-writer of my short fic ; The Irony after reading it *laughshard* 8D

At the same time,I was talking to Bell.so yeah.she was asking me whether I know any Aaron or not (!) I was like 'YEAH' :D I added her into our conversations and well,it was all messed up :P


click to enlarge.





This is when Aaron is on to me -.-
evil fella.
*stares at aaron*
LOL.






I thought Vikings were Dutch.but they're not.
malu je -.-
*hides*






We started talking in Malay-the blonde way.
I loike ;D







Aaron with his be hiao ba ness :P
and we eventually start talking about online gaming.






They said I'm some kind of motherly figure ; a playful one.
*stares at aaron* ;]

and we loike Spongebob!!
(babe Tirzah gonna hate me after this)





Krabby Patty!! *start singing Spongebob's theme song*
and our kiddie imagination :]




me and Aaron got so tempted by food,that we ditched Bell halfway.
HAHAHAHAHA.



I'm kidding.
The conversation continues after that.and well,it was a little personal :)


So yeah.

What touches me the most is Aaron told me something that I'll always valued.Even Bell agreed with him *teary eyes* :') Thanks a lot.you two definitely made my day today :)


youknowiloveyou

Labels: ,