Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· That.
· he says,she says.
· Fresh from the oven.
· the irony.
· Nothing last forever.
· zomg.FOUR in a row.
· they quoted ;
· red note i tell you.
· Rewind please.
· Life's like a photograph.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Heard the news?
Monday, February 22, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 1 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I've officially resigned from Kenny Rogers' Roaster :)

I was supposed to be extremely happy at the moment,but well,I am not.Too bad right?It's like I'm only opening up when I'm leaving -.- I feel like such a loser when I left after closing the restaurant.Dont get me started on the punishment they gave me since today is my last day there.I had to bathe with milk,black pepper sauce,planta and worst of all,whipped creams D: but it was very fun,i must say.I almost cried not because of the bullying,it's because of them.My colleagues.The one I used not to like,the one I used to complaint all the time.But I guess all that bonded us together somehow.and deeeeeep down inside,I'm sure i'm going to miss them a lot after this.

Sigh.

Anyway,it was a good day today.Everyone were in a good mood and well,I brought Hazelnut Hot Chocolate as a reward to myself.TEEHEE 8D Helped Zee Yeng and XY to get discount on their Starbucks' drinks too.I feel like a saint all of sudden.LOL :) Accompany Faeez to have his lunch at Johny's.Just accompany him.No treat at all.Ceh :P

The guests were fine too.I doubt they'll ever come across reading my blog,but thank you for all the good and great times serving all of you *bows* :D Remember I used to said that I'm going to elaborate further AFTER I've resign from Kenny Rogers?

Well,I don't think it's necessary now.I'm really opening up :)

and THIS blog is officially open to be read to all.


Read my blog for all I care,but never ever spoke about it out from here.I'll rip your balls out/cook your boobs if you did.Literally.

Oh wait.some people are an exceptions :D Just PLEASE do not irritate me.



P/S : I got RM30 total of angpows! Heee :]
PP/S : Am in love with Slumdog Millionaire.Awesome movie :)

Labels: ,