Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· A night of mayhem (!)
· History makers.
· el oh el.
· Think of Elvis.
· I smell cupcakes! :)
· Doomsday.
· Heard the news?
· That.
· he says,she says.
· Fresh from the oven.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

The lady killer ain't showing any mercy.
Saturday, February 27, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Percy Jackson ;D


Went out to Aeon Bukit Tinggi after so long and watched Percy Jackson and The Lightning Thief with Hakim and Sarah :) I rated the movie 8/10 since I am more interested in the graphic and not so much of the storyline.Heh.Overall it was okay.Learn a lot about Greek history throughout the movie.LOL.I love the lighting thief though.Hehe :P Luke ; the son of Hermes is so cute *grins* 8D

Anyhoo,after the movie,the three of us had a great bonding time although it is only for a while.It is because I only met Sarah for the first time today.and like any other people,she to know me .tsk tsk D: it's not a bad thing though.Wonder why am I so famous? *coughcough* x)

Went to Popular to buy a novel for my mum.Discuss about Yasmin Ahmad in the bookstore ;] Went to DiGi to reload my credit.and yeap,met Ben Zhi at his work place.Heh.funny lah him.LOL.He's my little ZhiBra dude :P *highfived Ben Zhi*

Sarah bid us farewell after that.So sad ): She's so friendly and pretty :) I forgot to ask for her phone number! *brawls* D: Psh.luckily there's Facebook :) so yeah.added her already.Heh.Hakim and I had a short heart to heart talk.omg.he knows that I'm crushing on someone *hides under bed* D: D: but it's okay.Felt so much better after that.

and thanks to him,I am now in love with this XXL chicken.VERY THE NICE! ;D Forgot what is that shop name -.- Short term memory lost.Meeeehhh -.- Went back home after that.

In a nutshell,Percy Jackson and The Lighting Thief is a MUST to watch.AWESOME STORYLINE,AWESOME ACTORS AND ACTRESSES and definately AWESOME GRAPHICS :D


Reunion.


Wei Jun ; the lady killer.

He conquered the four of us.


ALL YOU NEED IS A PHOTOGRAPH AND A BRAIN FULL OF IDEAS.


I seriously need to brush up on my Cantonese,Hokkien and Mandarin.It's rusting D: and yaaaaay! more short fictions on its way to be posted :)

Your favourite overrated author is back! :D




P/S : I just love Greek History.
PP/S : I miss Hakim and Sarah already ):



Toodles.

Labels: ,