Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· She bangs.
· the heart says ;
· Just because I didnt say anything,
· smooth day,i must say.
· Oh wow! It's already February?
· oh look!a squirrel!
· Note to self.
· red.blue.yellow.and nothing else.
· I put my socks in the soup (!).
· threesome.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

A little bit of everything.
Tuesday, February 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
This would be the first post of today as I have so many things to tell all of you readers :)

unique Pictures, Images and Photos


Image from Photobucket.


Ready? :D

I've been carrying a small note pad for the past few days on purpose of writing down important events or anything that I see everyday.Because I tend to get writer's block every time I want to update my blog about something.PSh.frustating of course.

Moving on,I had my upper jaw surgery last Friday.The reason was because my lips is shorter than normal people have,so yeah.Every time I smiled,my gum are exposed wayy too much -.- It was so painful after the surgery.My mouth is practically numb and my inner mouth are swollen *cries* I suffered,okeh? D: Worse is when I am no longer able to eat or munch my favourite vege ; cucumber.Eeee ): or even munching other nuts like peanuts or even M&M candy *cries even louder* D:

Psh.

Syaika's house warming was AWESOME!! :D Meet up with the crazy old friends.So yeah.It was basically going down the memory lanes :) The food were great.and delicious! *grins* :D and her room? WHOAH! She's a true Kpop fan *salute* 8D

I'm going to use this month salary to buy myself a brand new digital camera :) and also spend the remaining to go on a trip to Sunway Lagoon with the kawan baik :D Going out with babe Pei Ghee and JessWatch movies with ze besties :) Gosh.I'm going to be broke again.I'm already feeling the hole in my pocket right now.LMAO.

Am so excited waiting for Feb 25th.JBT gang reunion at the smelly gay partner (Licking) 's house.Really hoping that it wont be the same people again :D

Awaaiting for the next post! :D

Labels: