Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· oh look!a squirrel!
· Note to self.
· red.blue.yellow.and nothing else.
· I put my socks in the soup (!).
· threesome.
· I see you!! :D
· Too Close Too Comfort.
· Emerged.
· going deep under.
· USED to,as in past tense.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Oh wow! It's already February?
Monday, February 1, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Dear February,
I welcome you with an open arm! Do shower me with surprises and challenges,aite? :D



Zaty wrote a short fic and I inspired her!
*teary eyes*
:')


Okay,first of all,I am downloading songs to my very own MP3 ;D probably you'll think I'm weird because I'm telling you this,but I am just very happy at the moment *grins* 8D Kumon was okay,as always.Got to see Rong Shen although he came late.and my cheeks are becoming the victim of physical contact from those who want sweets from yours truly.

Talking about bribery.TEEHEE :P

Took picture with the kids.This time,it were Amir,Farah and Natasha Xin Yi came to work today,as promised.am so glad she came as I was in need of help.rofl.Thanks,XY :D Cherrie,XY and I were very busy today.Ms Tan didnt turn up and well-we sort of lost handling the students.

At least,I am.Psh D:

Decision has been made.I'm going to resign from Kenny Rogers and am going to apply at Nando's.To be honest,I feel so much better when I'm around the Nando's workers.I dont know why :C Oh well.Zee Yeng had a really bad day at work yesterday.Ask me not,would you? Well,I am now helping her to write her 24 hours resign notice to her manager.I'm writing mine as well.

Finger crossed that I'll be out from that hell soon enough.


In case you didnt notice,I'm still happy and sane right now.Someone slap me pleaseeee ;) Oh,I found out the name of the new stalking subject ; B.U.M guy.his name? Iyvonee (pronounced as Ye-Von) A dude lah,obviously -_- I'm fully booked tomorrow.From morning until late night.Attending a financial/bussiness seminar in the morning ; dental appointment in the evening ; mamak session at night.Super excited about tomorrrow! *beams happily* :D


Feb 25th ; the reunion everyone has been waiting for.After 11 years,the great bond is still there.Owh yeah! *square dance* :D to the ex-JBTs gang,I'm so looking forward to see all of you! ♥ ♥ ♥ ;D so far,the attendance of people is very good.I'm expecting more people by the end of this week.yaaaay! :D


Well,just a short update.
I'm going to make someone happy today.
Heee.


Till then.
xo.

Labels: ,