Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· a day for us to remember.
· let the good times reels.
· think.think.think.
· My laughing box is not working.
· Craving for excitement.
· Sometimes I ponders ;
· a year older and wiser.
· Awesome people say 'what?!'
· To the girl who turned eighteen today ;
· The beauty.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Futterwacken,anyone?
Friday, March 12, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

They are my favourite trio of lunatics ♥


Watched Alice In Wonderland with the boyfriend ; Wei Qing.HAHA.Rated the movie 8/10 :) Very nice graphic.storyline was okay as well.LOL.Johny Depp as the Mad Hatter was funny enough to make the cinema roared with laughter every time he popped out of the screen *grins* ;D I am liking the Red Queen very much because of her big head.Heee.

The day started of me accompanying the boyfriend to school.it was basically wanting to know which course should we go to after meeting our former school counselor.then we went to Aeon Bukit Raja to watch movie.Talks,bitch slap,laughed like some retards came out of no where.stalked Yap at BUM Equipment *bigbiggrins* ;D Visit KRR team members and Nandocas.Window shopping.did not take any picture because the boyfriend refused too -.- oh well.

She dropped me off at Klang Parade.as I waited for my mum to fetch me,I saw Ming Jin.he is just....funny.Reminds me a lot of one of my 8 years old Kumon student ; Darren Ng.HAHAHA! *overkill laughter* :P Yeah,he's THAT kiddy looking.LOL.

Updated each other since the last time we met was EXACTLY two years ago.Scary,i know.He was indeed threatened by my retarded laugh saying that I was on to something.LOLOLOLOL xD all of you should see how he react.his face expression was PRICELESS.No photo though.Too bad :/ Anyways,I'm going to La Salle IU Day tomorrow.Am so looking forward to it.Heeeh.


Going to harass Toh virtually now.and weeh!! the evil twin is online as well.yaaaaay! (:

Byeeeeeeeee ;D

Labels: , ,