Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· I'm not well.
· Gleeee.
· Home sweet home.
· Futterwacken,anyone?
· a day for us to remember.
· let the good times reels.
· think.think.think.
· My laughing box is not working.
· Craving for excitement.
· Sometimes I ponders ;


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It's your birthday !
Friday, March 19, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Note : Pictures are courtesy of the birthday boy and birthday girl :)



another beautiful lady turning a year older today.

well,

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY,JO YEE!!!





Stay awesome alrighty? :)
You've been a great friend to me.
and I'll never forget that.
X

_______________________________________________


and also this boy right here.

BRYAN KOH KAR WAI!!!!

HAPPY 14TH BIRTHDAY!!!!




tell me if this picture can't be more dramatic.HAHA :P

anyways,
Bryan!! stay handsome okay? :)

you're so matured already.
Awww.How time flies.



If Jason Ong commented on this,then he (Jason) 's dead -.-

____________________________________________

last but not least,


JAMES LEE,

Mr I-Know-Everything-Than-Atika ;)

LOOOOOL x)

HAPPY 18TH BIRTHDAY!!!!!


and

dude,seriously,I know more than you.
HAHA :P



P/S : you owed me a guitar lesson.Pronto! :P

Labels: , , ,