Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Let's do that fag thing.
· Passion Over Principle.
· explain to me.
· moooooo lah.
· Trendsetter.
· yay me!
· Peace and Harmony.
· A story of a girl.
· It's your birthday !
· I'm not well.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

she left with a message.
Tuesday, March 30, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Tirzah Yeo.


This girl right here left for NS for three days already.and YES,i miss her BADLY.I miss her laughter,I miss her constant nagging,and i definitely miss her smiling at me.
Without a doubt,she's always been there for me when I need someone to talk to.


and the night before she left,she reply my email ;

dear, don't worry! I'll definitely miss you too! Thank you for being there for me too! and I know we'll be very good friends until we grow old! Sure????? Yeap! And I'll give you a ring if I'm free there aite? no worries!!!!!!

awwww.i miss her even more now.


TIRZAH YEO,COME BACK SOON !!! ;D

Labels: ,