Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· let the good times reels.
· think.think.think.
· My laughing box is not working.
· Craving for excitement.
· Sometimes I ponders ;
· a year older and wiser.
· Awesome people say 'what?!'
· To the girl who turned eighteen today ;
· The beauty.
· Read.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

a day for us to remember.
Thursday, March 11, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
are you reading this? :D

SPM Results was given out today.and here are some of the recaps.

  • congrats to the straight As scorer(s) ; Danny,Ying Zhi and Dinesh :) I hate you three a lot now :P
  • Eric Lee for ditching me for Subang.11As can? *stabbed Eric virtually* eh i want your brain now!! LIKE NOW!! xD
  • the besties ; Ayuni and Syaika for the endless encouragement.i you both to death.Congrats on the flying colours' result!! :)
  • Evil twin who scored better than me.and i still get a hug on his behalf.omgosh.i sayang you a lot too :3
  • Dutchboy who caused me to embarrass myself for screaming out loud in public after getting to know his result.LOL.
  • Cherrie Lee ; the brain professor in Bukit Kuda.OMG.you're scary! :P you're officially my idol now.HAHA ♥
  • The petite chef ; Su Ching for sharing the laughter and excitement with yours truly for not failing any subjects.AHAHAHA! ;]
  • Soon Chia for getting A in History and EST.i got C+ for it.NOOBZ -.-
  • Dianne Lim for being the first one to call me to ask bout my result.Thank you :]
  • Ikmal for being the awesome self.6As is not a bad figure,you see.Hee.
  • to wifey ; Samantha Soe for cheering me up completely.
  • The pretty boy who told me not to hang myself for the outcome of my result.and scored well.expected from him ♥
  • The KRR team members that doesnt believe that i scored ONLY 2As :P
  • All the braniacs (countless of them) ,kudos to all of you.I'm very proud to be one of those who congratulate you for all your hard work ♥ ♥ ♥
it has been a great day i must say.

my result?

2A 3C 3D 2E.

Not that pretty sheet to show around,i know.

oh well.
will do better in the future for sure ;D

Thank you to everyone that had been helping me all these years.12 years WAS indeed a LONG period of time.I grew up,learning new things every single day.and boy,how I've been so contempted of learning for once.


iloveallyoutodeath


Like the doctor ; John Lee said,


he's funny.Heh :)

Labels: