Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· My laughing box is not working.
· Craving for excitement.
· Sometimes I ponders ;
· a year older and wiser.
· Awesome people say 'what?!'
· To the girl who turned eighteen today ;
· The beauty.
· Read.
· The lady killer ain't showing any mercy.
· A night of mayhem (!)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

think.think.think.
Saturday, March 6, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Blogging from Shah Alam now.

Currently tutoring my former teacher,Pn.Hasiah's children verbal English.and yes,I'm staying overnight at her house.I know what are you thinking :) Yes,I'm THAT close to her.can't deny the fact that she's like a mother to me already :)


**edited**

I had this dream where I actually score 5A+ for my SPM.it is just a dream,i know.but still,dream can always come true,right? Hee.Plus,5A+ is all I need to further my tertiary study.Amin :) Result is coming out on March 11th.which means there's only less than a week left before the doomsday.LOL.I am in great dilemma now of choosing the place I am about to go.Haih.I might be going to UiTM.but then,at the same time,I'm interested of going to UTAR or IACT -__- INTI sounds good too.and KDU is so tempting D:

After all,I'm taking the same course : Mass Comm.

LOL.so yeah.tutoring now seems to have occupy my times.But then,I am certainly not going to be a teacher :P I love the kids,but when I lose my temper,even the kids would run away to their mummy.rofl.Thank god,up till now,I didnt explode.YET. ;)

Teacher Atika is still nice to you :)


Danny boy is having test on Monday.good luck,Danny D! :D Ikmal texted me saying that he miss me.Aww.i miss him a lot too.He's currently in Klang now.since he shifted to Pahang,we barely see each other ): but yeah,insya-Allah,I'm going to meet him soon enough.yaaaaay! *airhugs* :] I think everything is so nostalgic now since I've realized that I'm going to move to the next phase in my life : higher education.

Time flies so fast,I know.

Oh well,anything that happened,I'll take it the positive way.I'll be strong no matter what.and I'll ask my Kumon kids to behave *grins at Arif* LOL.The stalking subject told his cousin to ignore me completely *glares* NOOBZ.wait till you come back.I'll still stalk you no matter what.well,sort of.Heh.

Got to go now.
I shall update more after my computer revived :)

Toooooodles.



Labels: , ,