Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· The beauty.
· Read.
· The lady killer ain't showing any mercy.
· A night of mayhem (!)
· History makers.
· el oh el.
· Think of Elvis.
· I smell cupcakes! :)
· Doomsday.
· Heard the news?


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

To the girl who turned eighteen today ;
Tuesday, March 2, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Amy Soo Choon Mae
The girl who have always been there for me no matter what.Though I might have hurt her before,she is still forgiving and let our friendship buds once again.Just so you know,she was my partner in crime during high school.LOL.We gossips all the time and yes,we also go random like some retarded duo everyday.She has been the best friend who never bails on me :)

I'm sorry I wasn't there on your 18th birthday ): It has been a blessing to get to know you over the past years.May all your wishes come true and God bless you always :)


With lots of loves,
Atika.

Labels: ,