Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· MEHEHEHEHE >:D
· She is always there for me.
· For charity lah.so why not? :)
· singing off the pitch.literally.
· Shoo.
· she left with a message.
· Let's do that fag thing.
· Passion Over Principle.
· explain to me.
· moooooo lah.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I have a confession.
Saturday, April 3, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

The written truth.


Everything that happened yesterday had me thinking.From now on,I'll tone down in every actions that I do since I've realized that maybe-JUST MAYBE-one may not like how I respond to them.Don't get into any early conclusion.Let me clarify everything first.Talked to the one who never fails to ease me,she told that I am being over sensitive every time I told her that I felt like I am the only one standing against my wall of defense.

Hard to admit,I AM indeed over sensitive at times =.="

All these years I've been living,I've made friends.Undoubtedly,countless of them :) A simple greetings eventually lead to a conversation that both of the party enjoyed talking about.Heh.There are also friends that never fail to cheer me up and those friends only come in a few.Thank you so much Note to self : Saved up my smiles for something that is more worth to think of :) A friend of mine once said,if we lived for the glory of God's name,some people find it somewhat selfish that we were made for that.

I'm not saying that I am a saint,but I'm pretty much sure that all of us are instilled with definite moral value in our daily life.Despite of what races or even religion that we are holding on to,we have to believe that everything happened for a reason.Whether it is good OR even bad,look at it the positive way.I'm sure all of you are capable to do that right? :D

To those who doesn't know me well often misjudged my response and overall attitude.Easy saying,my character.It's hard (really) to mould back my own character after all this years.I tried though,but typical me,I get too excited at times.Eheh =.="

My purpose of living is simple : to make people around me to smile in every possible way.Maybe I've failed to do so along the way,but I do sure that my presence DID put a smile on your face.That's all that matter actually.

Right now,I'm definitely looking at things the positive way.and even if I didn't,I'll always have someone to hold on to.Trust me,it is not worth being emo.Because if one do care,one will find a way to keep in touch with you.You wont get anything productive from being emo.All you get is self pity and what not.To those who thinks I'm a bitching hypocrite,let me tell you,a secret : everyone is a hypocrite in a way.I'm not assuming,but yeah.

I've work hard to achieve what I've become now.I am STILL writing to fill up my past time.Writing is still my passion up till now.Only by writing,I can actually express my feeling and compassion about certain things :) I considered myself as learner in life.I am still learning,and yes,I do make mistakes.It was not intentional,believe me.Maybe I've gone too far sometimes,so yeah.and in case you're wondering,yes lah Atika is growing up ! :)

LOL.very long post :3


I rest my case :)

Labels: