Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· it happened.so?
· Vain and random come together.
· Drawing a cloud out of my imagination.
· where's my tooth fairy when I need one ?
· something that you don't know.
· where it all ended.
· The 400th post.
· We sing,we dance and we did everything else.
· I have a confession.
· MEHEHEHEHE >:D


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

It melted in my thoughts.
Wednesday, April 14, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
So,everything have been decided.I'm going to move to Pahang VERY SOON.I'm going to further my study in Diploma in Office Management and Technology at Shah Putra College,Pahang.and everyone asked me 'WHY THE HECK DIDN'T YOU TAKE MASS COMM? ' *gags* =.=" FYI,I CAN'T take Mass Comm because of the bloody D credit thingy.MEEEEEH *roll eyes* >_<

Anyhow,the conversation I had yesterday with Adrian Leong was hilarious ! HAHAHAHA.Cant wait to see him soon with Loceng (Bell) :] Oh.Now Adrian and I owed each of us ICE CREAM ! yay ICE CREAM !!! *drools* :b

Can't stop laughing chatting with Arif and Zaty.Talking about being random and all noob-fied.LOL.The kakis ; Hakim,Joy and Larissa.Eeee.I miss our convo like crazy.tsk tsk.My JBTs gang.BILA MAU OUTING LAH omgg ? -.- A ya.can't wait to play pool soon with Ben Zhi,Aravind,Danny and Jesseca.Eheh.Pray hard that I dont suck at it.TEEHEE 8D Aiyaaaa.I'm going to miss these people alot ! D':

Yesterday I got a call from my school.and they told me that I got the award for Tokoh Nilam.Weeeeh ! ;) All the reading and writing the synopsis for all the story books finally paid off (thousands of them) HOHOHOHOHO *bigbiggrins* :B Yes,I admit.I WAS a geek back then.but heck,I'm the coolest geek there is.I only read story books by the way.and nothing educational.AWESOME NO ? x) Kids,please do not try this at school.LOOOOOL.

I have not reload my phone credit for days.and YESH,I am dying to text my friends.ISH.Where is Daddy when I need him? *sly smile* HAHAHAHA.Okeh,am not lying.I am seriously bored everytime I turned off the computer.Eeee.talking about in need of commucation.lol wtf.


ice cream.
credit goes to ZatyCoo :D

ADRIAN LEONG !!
I WANT ICE CREAMMMM!!!
:DDDD





Okay,back to marking Kumon worksheets 8D

Byeeeeeeee.

Labels: , ,