Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Drawing a cloud out of my imagination.
· where's my tooth fairy when I need one ?
· something that you don't know.
· where it all ended.
· The 400th post.
· We sing,we dance and we did everything else.
· I have a confession.
· MEHEHEHEHE >:D
· She is always there for me.
· For charity lah.so why not? :)


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Vain and random come together.
Saturday, April 10, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Sanjeeva oh Sanjeeva :p


  • I am getting really good at doing my own house chores.HAHAHAHA.super fun ! ;D
  • Realized that I didn't text my friends for a day *mock horror* OH NO :P
  • Bell texted me yesterday super cute message ! *grins* ;)
  • Zaty made a caricature of me online.so sexy -_- LOL.
  • Got to catch up with Sanjeeva (finally) .He want to be an architect.so in ten years time,he's going to build my own building.COOL NO? :3 ANYTHING can happened in ten years time.Heee :D
  • My mum thought that I'm chatting with a cat when I was chatting with Arif.LOL ! Mom :p
  • Gone case with John Fung.LOL-ing and spammed each other's FB wall like a nutcase.Oh,I start talking like apek when I'm with him xD
  • Might be going out with Jesseca soon.WE PLAY POOL,baybeh ! :]
  • Applying for Bachelor in English and Literature at UIA.So excited for the result.Hopefully ill get it ! :D
  • I think guys who wear braces are sexy after watching Shahir on Akademi Fantasia.Omgg.
  • I like being random.Funneh.
  • Sanjeeva said I'm dangerous *screamed* RIGHT :p



of all the people,I choose you :)

Labels: ,