Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· something that you don't know.
· where it all ended.
· The 400th post.
· We sing,we dance and we did everything else.
· I have a confession.
· MEHEHEHEHE >:D
· She is always there for me.
· For charity lah.so why not? :)
· singing off the pitch.literally.
· Shoo.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

where's my tooth fairy when I need one ?
Friday, April 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I went to my monthly dental appointment today as usual.Got the WORST service ever.The receptionist was so unfriendly.and she rolled her eyes on me when I asked her when is my turn.I asked nicely okeh? -.- I was late,I admit.5 minutes late.So,I just sat there when the receptionist asked me to wait since I'm late.OKAIS FINE.I WAIT D8<

Names were called one by one.I looked at my watch.It was already half an hour.My butt was already fidgeting.Pfft.at last AFTER ONE HOUR (without any notice) the male nurse called me in.Like finally ! *phew* ;D Was supposed to undergo another implant for my gum but then the doctor got freaked out (i dont know why) and then i just did the usual treatment.

so the conclusion of the time I wasted was :
Was late for 5 MINUTES.HAD to wait for 1 HOUR without any notice.Undergo treatment for ONLY 20 MINUTES.Pfft.WORST SERVICE EVER.

EW.GODAI -.-


Okay.I'm done babbling.

SOME government officers are just meant to be unfriendly eh? PSH.

Labels: