Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· A face in the crowd wont hurt you.
· I have feelings too.
· nom nom nom :]
· chicken on fire.
· Passion.
· she's the girl.
· it's time to break the record.
· crabstick.
· so i ate until my stomach gonna burst.
· I learn from the best.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Blessed Eighteen.
Thursday, May 13, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...


Tirzah Yeo.



I know that we know that the both of us love each other dearly and only THAT matters now.The friendship will never fade as I'm holding firmly the oath we made five years ago : to always be there for each other c: I'll always cherished all the good and bad times we had.He gave me you to be the best girl friend,to be the pillar when I'm about to fall,to be one for me to share my secrets with and to be the one I can always count on to.After all that happened,there's only you next to me.

and God,thank you again for allowing Tirzah Yeo to be one of the greatest friend anyone could possibly have c:



Have a blessed eighteen,dear :) God Bless !


Tirzah.Atika.



iloveyoutodeath ! muah !

Labels: ,