Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Big deal.
· note to self :
· whole week of tormenture.
· so here I am now :)
· I did it.
· Well,
· Blessed Eighteen.
· A face in the crowd wont hurt you.
· I have feelings too.
· nom nom nom :]


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Dream the dreams.
Tuesday, May 25, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I cant sleep.Something is bothering me.I woke up in the middle of the night,not knowing what has woken me up.Starring at the sky ; starring at the bright full moon,where ever we are,we share the same happy moon.Are you happy? One may ask.Do you smile as bright as full moon? Please be.

I tried to recall everything,but I guess everything are already gone by now.I look up at the stars,thinking what will happened if I were to be one of them.I miss you dearly.but words doesn't seems to fit in every time I think of you.

Dream the dreams if that will make you happy.Do dream the dreams if that will lighten up your days.Dream the dreams if that will keep you away from all the ill thoughts you heard about me.How cliche for me to ask you this ; What have I done to deserve all this? Do tell because I'm giving up anytime soon.The unspoken oath we made when we first met are fading.and I'm pretty much sure it will be soon gone without you realising it.




By the time you read this,I'll be stronger than ever.Just wait and see.





Thank you for the memories.

Labels: