Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· We go nyu nyu nyu.
· Dream the dreams.
· Big deal.
· note to self :
· whole week of tormenture.
· so here I am now :)
· I did it.
· Well,
· Blessed Eighteen.
· A face in the crowd wont hurt you.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

Home Sweet Home.
Friday, May 28, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Yes,folks.I'm in Klang now. *pops confetti* :D

Reached Klang around 4 am yesterday.Felt like screaming 'I'M HOME ! ' at the terminal if it weren't for the exhaustion due to long journey.Heh.

Hell yeah.I'm happy to be back home :)

I guess I'm not going anywhere since I'm going to be busy shopping with my mum and going online :P No lah.just kidding.But seriously,I dont think I'll have time.See first lah how,wokay? :)
Texted Danny boy on the way back to kill times.He's having mock test next week.All the best,Danny ! :) Wandered around the terminal aimlessly,not knowing what to do.Mianhee :|

Clean up the house once I get up today.Check my inbox.Washed up the clothes.Yapping with my sister.Talk to her non-stop as if there's no tomorrow.It was hilarious,i tell you.My sister is a complete nutcase :') Checked my FB as usual.Chatting with Nadia and Mel.Cuckoo birds ! GETEK ! :p

I did nothing productive today,just the normal stuff.Nothing out of ordinary.Nothing extraordinary as well.Just...normal :) Tomorrow has to wait.LOL.


Anyways,since my blog posts have been rather photo-less lately,I've decided to post few of the photos I took for the past few weeks.Weee ! :D


Credits to Nadia,Mel and my sister for ze awesome shots ! ♥




College.



Nadia was bored,so she vandalised my arm :3





Atika.Yaya.

I want the teddy bear so bad ! :c





My turn to vandalise Nadia's arm in return ! >:D




Teluk Cempedak.




Loving the shades! Woots ! :D






First day of college c:





Akmal.Atika.





Micro shot.





Adik Afeeq,Auntie Sallie's boy :)




and like I said,

THE BEST ROOMMATES EVER !!!



(clockwise from your left) Atika.Nadia.Yaya.Mel.



Back to Pahang on Sunday ! Adios ! :3

Labels: , , ,