Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Well,
· Blessed Eighteen.
· A face in the crowd wont hurt you.
· I have feelings too.
· nom nom nom :]
· chicken on fire.
· Passion.
· she's the girl.
· it's time to break the record.
· crabstick.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I did it.
Saturday, May 15, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
I shall not make this post way too lengthy :)

Nevertheless,I had a great time today.The darlings,XY and Yeng invited me for dinner at Nando's.and I immediately agreed *bigbiggrins* :b Typical me,I was looking for Sir Faiz the moment I entered Nando's,but he's no where to be found.MEH :| and we found out that he's not working today.Eeeee.

But then,I got to stalk Jacob (one of the Nandocas) and I shall now proclaimed that he is my new stalking subject.MEHEHEHEHE >:D Weeeeh.Okay,enough talking about the stalking subjects.Hee.I'm going to miss everyone.Laike seriously.Eeesh.

Anyways,Bell decided to play me a few songs on her organ via webcam as her farewell gift for me.Awwww. *teary eyes* :') Thank chu.


Goodbye Klang,Hello Kuantan ;)


I'll be back soon !





Justin Wong owned a Sony Vaio.I'm so jealous *envy* :c

Labels: ,