Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· nom nom nom :]
· chicken on fire.
· Passion.
· she's the girl.
· it's time to break the record.
· crabstick.
· so i ate until my stomach gonna burst.
· I learn from the best.
· Flipping pages.
· mushroom oh mushroom.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I have feelings too.
Sunday, May 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Dearest YOU,



I hope you'll realize that by now,
there's no more YOU in my life.



You don't have friends not because people around you are stuck up snobs, you don't have friends because YOU treat them like shit even when they try their very best to be nice to you. So don't come telling me that, YOU are making an effort cause YOU are not.



-Ashwin Assokan.


Such beautiful words :'D I'm overwhelmed.


Die,bitch.and YOU too,extra bitch.

Labels: ,