Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
"we only see what we want to see."


VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· Flipping pages.
· mushroom oh mushroom.
· We iz coffee addict :3
· Story behind a reason.
· I got your balls man !
· like a leaking pipe.
· Ha !
· OH LOOK ! ILLAMAS ! :D
· Too much of chocolate?!
· It melted in my thoughts.


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

I learn from the best.
Sunday, May 2, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Ayuni.Syaika.Atika.

Bestie for life ;)



Edited the photo using Photoscape applications.Result ? AH-MAZING ! :) Although it is not as good as Photoshop,I'm just as happy because now I got to edit my own photos just the way i like it ! 8D Will definitely download Photoshop the moment i got my hands on Duke :3

Duke is my laptop.My BRAND NEW laptop.Heh.

I've finally signed up for a Skype account.Who knows that Skype could be installed so fast? MEH.At least I DON'T.Shaddapyou.If you happened to read this,do add me on Skype : atikasikun :] we shall webcam throughout the whole conversation.TEEHEE :p ZatyCoo made me a card with my name on it and show it to me via Skype,but I don't know where the heck is that bloody photo.Ugh -__-

Conversation with the kakis was incredibly fun.and as usual,I got sesat-ed again.LOL.Chatted with ten people (i think) .Three group conversations.I went " 0__0 " trying to catch up what their are talking about.lawl.

My parents and my siblings are off to Perak now.and well,I'd prefer to stay home since I have another round of outing waiting for me :3 Meeting up with Alex,Shasta and Shamala :D

Oh crap.I only left RM15 in my purse ??? D:



Time to bid them farewell !! :)


Labels: ,