Atika Sikun




HI,
 photo 10991176_10204437005383065_8329704528899608462_n_zps4lskohdh.jpg


A

Sept 14th, 1992 | Selangor, MY
@fashionvaletcom
@mensphysiquemalaysia
@isiperutmy
VISITOR(S)
website counter



Recent Posts
· chicken on fire.
· Passion.
· she's the girl.
· it's time to break the record.
· crabstick.
· so i ate until my stomach gonna burst.
· I learn from the best.
· Flipping pages.
· mushroom oh mushroom.
· We iz coffee addict :3


BLOGGER ARCHIVES



INSTAGRAM FEED
FOLLOWERS

nom nom nom :]
Sunday, May 9, 2010 | Posted by Atika | 0 comment/s

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Went for a small outing with Amanda the girls.It was fun and hilarious :b As planned we went to Nando's to have our lunch.Hee.and guess who serves us?

*bigbiggrins* :D YES,IT'S SIR FAIZ !!! :B *giggles* My dream came true.TEEHEE :p

He was like all waiter-ish at us (of course,since he's taking our order,but you get my point right? ) BAHAHAHAHA C: I just love laughing at myself.idontknowwhy.Heh.So,I ate a quarter meal with two sidelines.It was nice.plus with the extra HOT sauce *burns with fire* D': Yummy.

During the lunch,we gossiped about everything.Oh please,you dont want to know :') While I still stalk Sir Faiz in silence,the girls are busy talking and eating.Heh.and we ordered their famous soup too.Nando's soup rocks ! 8D

and trust me,I TRIED SO HARD NOT TO SCREAM AT SIR FAIZ BECAUSE I WAS JUST TOO EXCITED TO HAVE HIM SERVING ME $^$&$%&*#^**& CAN DIE wtf.

*slaps self* BETTER nao :')

After Nando's,we go lepak around while waiting for Furry Vengeance to start.We went to VOIR and start trying out clothes.I didnt because I was to lazy :p Plus,we're actually on a mission.HEH *smirks* :p Took loads of picture at the dressing room.So yeah :) Riley (evil side of her) kick in and decided to drag all of us to BUM Equipment.and omgg.im allergic to BUM Equipment.LOL.

Yap is working at that time also.Lagi lah I dont want to go in.

While all the five of them giggling and trying out clothes at BUM,I decided to go in Oreff for no reason.Just wanting to kill sometimes.HAHA.Meet up with Matt at the cinema before the movie starts.

Movie was okay.But I want to see Date Night.I want to see Date Night so bad ! :c Blegh.Maybe I'll just watch it online.Can also.Heee :D A lot of things happened yesterday but IT WAS WAY FUNNIER if you were there with us.So yeah :) I'm glad I went out with them.It's like a small farewell for me :) They even bought me a cute little coffee cup for use in Pahang.Awwwh ♥ iloveallofyoualot :c

Went to Kenny Rogers for dinner with them and also Brandon.Got cockstare from the staff -.- Get a life,you people,Seriously.MEH D:

HAD SO MUCH FUN!! REALLY ! and I would NEVER EVER forget all of your gorgeous lil' faces ! XO *grins* ;D




Putri.Sam.Riley.Atika.Amanda.Bianca.





#1



HAHA.epic face expression >:D




Threesome.




Riley

My debate protege.



Ryannnnnnaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa.



LOL-ing in FOS ;)


im going to miss all of them.






I wonder if my stalking subjects EVER come across reading my blog? OMG *hides* :p

Labels: ,